Our development of top covers has led to simple designs that fit well and are durable enough to last many seasons. We make Flat, Over Boom and Trailing top covers and undercovers to protect your boat while trailing.
Flat Top Covers
- – Tailored fit covers in Weathermaxx, PVC or Polyester.
- – Generous side skirts with rope and clips
- – Clips and Velcro down the foredeck
- – Extra straps underneath with quick release buckles
- – Mast wraps prevent water getting in
- – Strengthened cutouts for shrouds and forestay
- – UV stable materials used throughout
- – Choice of closures at transom for towing
- – Patterns for most dinghy classes
- – PVC covers from £55
- – Weathermaxx from £80
- – Polyester from £57.50
Over Boom Covers
Our over boom covers are designed around keeping water out to keep your boat as dry as possible.
- – PVC covers from £115
- – Weathermaxx from £155
Creation trailing covers are from the same pattern as our flat covers, but come without openings for mast, shrouds and forestay. This makes a much more waterproof cover that is simple to put on quickly and cheaper than a flat cover.
- – PVC covers from £75
- – Weathermaxx from £100
While trailing, your boat needs to be protected from water and dirt from the roads, as well as stone chips and accidental damage.
- – Polyester covers from £57.50
- – Weathermaxx from £120